Natural products rich in essential oils Melbourne
Treat Yourself (Deconstructed Clay Mask) 80g
Suada Tree’s treat yourself uses beautiful clay from Brazil that is enriched with minerals such as iron oxides, magnesium salts and calcium among others. These minerals are just part of what makes Brazilian clay so amazing for your skin.
Treat Yourself with Suada Tree’s deconstructed clay mask by mixing the ingredient of your choice to get the most out of your mask. Below are guides to start you off but you can make them as thick or as thin as you desire. Once ingredients are combined, apply the mask onto your face and leave for approximately 10-20 minutes (Time will vary depending on how thick/thin the mask is). Wash off using warm water and a wash cloth.
- Love My Face: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 ts of Suada Tree’s oil tonic for nourished skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 ts of Aloe Vera Gel for soothed skin
- Avocado: Mix 2 TB of clay with 1/2 a ripe Avocado to help fight dry skin
- Milk: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 TB of Milk for soft and supple skin
- Yogurt: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 TB of yogurt to exfoliate and tighten pores
- Honey: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 teaspoon of honey for healthy glowing skin
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix 1 TB of clay with 1 TB of Apple Cider Vinegar to help fight oily skin
- Banana: Mix 2 TB of clay with 1 mashed Banana for soft skin
Ingredients: Kaolin White Australian Clay, Purple Brazilian Clay