Natural products rich in essential oils Melbourne
Perfect Skin (Coffee Scrub) 150g
Suada Tree’s Perfect Skin is a natural remedy for soft, smooth and nourished skin. This innovative and effective scrub deeply nourishes and brightens as it removes dead skin cells, preparing skin for maximum moisture absorption and even colour distribution.
Skin that is regularly exfoliated is healthier skin, both in appearance and function. Cleansed of dead skin, the largest organ can circulate more efficiently, breathing in good nourishment and expelling toxins.
The coffee grinds and sugar act as natural exfoliants, while the grapeseed, hazelnut, castor, vitamin E and coconut oil rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, feeds, replenishes and hydrates for skin that is supremely soft and supple.
You’re not just giving your skin a pleasant-smelling, silky smooth makeover; you’re also lathering on vitamins and minerals that benefit your body in major ways!
For more information, please check out our blog on "The Benefits of Coffee on your Skin"
Directions for Use:
Gently apply to wet skin in a circular motion, concentrating on dry patches and rough areas of your skin. Avoid using the scrub on sensitive areas, in cuts or on skin that is irritated or sunburned. Leave on for 3–4 minutes. Scrub will tighten on your skin. Thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- Organic Oxfam Finely Ground Coffee
- Organic Raw Sugar
- Raw Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Natural Organic Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Natural Organic Cold Pressed Hazelnut Oil
- Natural Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- Natural Organic Cold Pressed Vitamin E Oil
- Suada Tree recommends patch testing before use. Test on a small area of skin first and if an irritation occurs, please discontinue use
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Please use only as directed
- If you are pregnant, have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, it is recommended that you visit your doctor or clinical dermatologist before using new products
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Store in a cool dry place away from windows and direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach from children
- Australian Made: Melbourne VICTORIA
- Made with Organic and Natural Ingredients
- Cruelty Free (Not Tested on Animals)
- Vegan Friendly
- By supporting Suada Tree, you are also supporting others less fortunate as we use Oxfam Fair Trade Coffee which means every purchase goes towards community based projects to help ensure a better future.