Natural products rich in essential oils Melbourne
Healthy skin is a direct result of the foods people eat as well as the products they use. Most of the skin care products sold commercially contains synthetic ingredients, fragrances, and dyes. These products generally also contain parabens, a drying agent, which is a form of wax and alcohol. These ingredients can cause skin irritations ranging from breakouts to dry patches. Luckily, there are natural and organic skin care products out there for those who are concerned about the condition of their skin.
Oil cleansing is an ancient skin care technique that has seen a remarkable resurgence in recent years. People with sensitive, blemished, or mature skin have been looking for alternatives to the cheap, foaming detergent cleansers that line supermarket shelves (and even those of high-end salons). Foaming detergents may get your skin "squeaky clean," but they do so at the cost of your skin's long-term health. Stripping all surface oil from your skin in this way can cause compounding problems:
- "Squeaky clean" skin cells are more vulnerable to infection. Oil is actually a protective layer.
- The skin overproduces the lost oil (sebum) in order to protect itself, leading to clogged pores and shiny, oily features.
- When the skin can't replace that oil, skin looks dull, rough, and lifeless, which can cause you to apply treatments such as excessive exfoliation that can damage the surface of the skin even further.
An easy way to prevent this destructive spiral is to gently cleanse the skin without detergent. The oil cleansing method is a simple way to improve and protect the health of your skin. It is safe and effective enough to use daily.
Follow these basic steps:
- Tie your hair back with an elastic band or scarf to prevent the transfer of oil to your hair.
- Pour a teaspoon of an appropriate oil blend for cleansing into the palm of your hand.
- Massage the oil gently into your skin using the tips of your fingers. Pay special attention to your nose, forehead, and chin.
- After a minute (or several minutes), you may find that your fingertips feel "grainy." This is normal and positive as it means that blackheads and impurities are becoming dislodged.
- Run a soft, face washer under hot water; squeeze out excess to prevent drips.
- Apply the hot face washer over your face, and leave it there until the face washer has cooled.
- Repeat this step again using the other side for optimal results.
Rinse face with warm water to remove any excess oil from your face.
- Your face will feel clean, but not tight or squeaky-clean. All makeup traces should be gone, and the skin will look moisturised, but not shiny or oily.
Oil cleansing can be tremendously healing for troubled skin. It's not uncommon for profound, positive changes, reduced fine lines, reduced acne lesions, fewer blackheads, more glow to take root after only a few days using the oil.
To see results for yourself, you can purchase Suada Tree's "LOVE MY FACE" and try out the oil cleansing method for its amazing benefits.